Here are some of the Beginner Business articles that are most useful when you’re starting out your first business. Most of these can be found in the Entrepreneurship category on this site, but the ones chosen below describe will have the greatest impact when you’re beginning your first business–or even your third.
- Beginner Business Mistakes — Whatever you do, don’t do these!
- The Feedback and Iteration Loop — One of the most important advantages of a small business
- How to build a brand on a budget — Don’t make the mistake of trying to create a brand the way big corporations do when you’re a small business.
Productivity & Time Management
- Productivity 101 — A quick intro to some of the things an entrepreneur should know about productivity
Leadership and Managing People
- Effective Meetings 101 — Meetings can be one of the most costly time wasters for business leaders. Don’t make the usual mistakes!
- Public Speaking 101 — Entrepreneurs need to be good at public speaking, and the good news is that you can learn how.
Sales and Networking
- Networking 101: How to Schmooze — The art of getting to know new people